When I get the opportunity to speak to people about Tasmania, there’s always a common thread, some recurring topics that resurface time and again.
1. The lifestyle/standard of living/quality of life; and
2. The close proximity to the bush.
3. The beautiful natural surroundings, clean air, fresh water and friendly community.
4. In Tasmania you aren’t a small fish in a big pond – You have a voice that can make a difference. People will listen to you and remember your name.
5. The local sense of adventure. Each of us have a willingness to explore, but our tolerance is different depending on where we are from and where we live. In Tassie we have perfected the balance. Free-time, Safety and Convenience are the trinity that welcomes everyone to explore the world they live in. In Tasmania you are welcome to explore the land, delve into it’s deep history and challenge yourself and grow in ways you didn’t know were possible.